Featured Clarion NX501 6.2″ Double-DIN Navigation Multimedia Control Station
- 6.2-inch Digital WVGA Touch Panel LCD Monitor. CD/MP3/WMA/DVD Playback. Built-in Parrot Bluetooth Interface (HFP, HSP, OPP, A2DP, AVRCP, DUN, PBAP). Built-in Microphone and External Microphone Ready with Optional RCB199. 2- Audio/Video Inputs.
- 2-Zone Entertainment: Front and 7 Rear Separate Source Control. Rear USB Port with iPod Direct Connect Capabilities. iPod Audio/Video Control with Optional CCA748 iPod Interface Cable. Rear Vision Camera Composite Video Input.
- Built-in SiRFprima GPS Receiver featuring TeleAtlas Mapping Coverage of US 50 States, Canada, and Puerto Rico on Preloaded Micro SD Card. 15 Million Points of Interest. Text to Speech for Street Announcements. Sirius Direct Connect Ready.
- HD Radio Ready with Optional THD400. 50 Watts x 4 Built-in Amplifier. 8-Channel / 4 Volt RCA Output (2-Channels Rear Zone). Subwoofer Volume Control. Built-in High and Low-Pass Filters. Magna Bass EX Dynamic Bass Enhancement.
- Beat EQ for Sound Adjustment. OEM Steering Wheel Remote Ready. Wireless Remote Control Included.
7″ single din multimedia control station with touch panel control, usb & built-in navi / bluetooth Clarion’s NX501 offers all the features of the NZ501 in a 2-DIN package–a premium audio/video navigation unit with built-in GPS navigation, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and USB, iPod, and iPhone compatibility. iPod video playback is also available using an optional cable (CCA748). The unit is also Sirius Satellite Radio and HD Radio Ready (including the iTunes tagging feature) with additional hardware. With built-in GPS navigation, the flash memory allows for quick response and access to navigation maps and multimedia options.